Last Updated on September 8, 2023 by Jeffrey B Roberts
Zero Water Filter Pitchers are a great way to purify your drinking water. The pitchers use advanced filtration technology to remove 99.6% of all dissolved solids from your tap water. This makes them an incredibly safe option for providing clean and pure drinking water for you and your family.
Safety Of Zero Water Filter Pitcher
- Zero Water Filter Pitchers are one of the most advanced and effective filtration systems on the market. The patented 5-stage filter process reduces lead, aluminum, zinc, nitrates, and other dissolved solids from your water for a refreshingly clean taste.
- The pitchers have been tested and certified by NSF International, an independent testing organization that sets public health standards for drinking water filtration products.
- Zero Water Filter Pitchers are made of BPA-free plastic, preventing the leaching of any harmful chemicals into your drinking water.
- They also provide an easy-to-read digital TDS (total dissolved solids) meter to ensure that your pitcher is functioning correctly and delivering the fresh-tasting water you expect.
- Zero Water Filter Pitchers are also incredibly efficient at filtering out particles, with a maximum filtration rate of 0.5 microns per minute.
What Is A Zero Water Filter Pitcher?
A Zero Water filter pitcher is a special type of water filtration system designed for use in the home. It filters out impurities from your drinking water, including lead, chlorine, fluoride, and other contaminants. The result is cleaner, better-tasting water that can be used for cooking and drinking.
What Does Zero Water Filter Pitcher Remove?
- Heavy metals, such as lead and mercury
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
Pros Of Zero Water Filter Pitchers
- Zero-water filter pitchers are effective at improving the taste of your drinking water, and can even reduce certain contaminants like chlorine.
- Using a zero-water filter pitcher can save you money in the long run, since it is more cost-effective than buying bottled water.
- The filters used in these pitchers are easy to replace, so you can ensure that your water is always being filtered.
- Zero water filter pitchers are also easy to use and maintain.
Cons Of Zero Water Filter Pitchers
Slow Filtration: The five-stage filtration process of Zero Water filter pitchers can mean that the water takes a while to be filtered.
Limited Capacity: The capacity of a Zero Water filter pitcher is limited as compared to other pitchers available in the market.
Eliminates Essential Minerals: The filters remove all contaminants, including healthy minerals like calcium, magnesium, and sodium. This can change the taste of the water substantially for some people.
Reduction In pH Balance Of The Water: The filter can also reduce the pH balance of the water, making it more acidic.
Do Zero-Water Filter Pitchers Change The Ph Levels Of The Water?
No, zero-water filter pitchers do not change the pH levels of water.
What Type Of Filter Does The Zerowater Pitcher Use?
ZeroWater pitchers use a 5-stage ion exchange filter that is designed to reduce contaminants like lead and VOCs from drinking water. The filter also contains an activated carbon layer that is effective at removing chlorine, bad taste, and odors.
Does The Zerowater Pitcher Come With A Warranty?
Yes, all ZeroWater pitchers come with a 90 days limited warranty that covers any defects in material
Do Zero-Water Filter Pitchers Need Electricity?
No, these pitchers do not require electricity to operate. They utilize a gravity-fed system that does not need any additional power source.
Does Zerowater Filter Remove Microbiological Contaminants?
No, ZeroWater does not remove microbiological contaminants such as E. coli, viruses, and other pathogens.
How Often Should I Replace The Zero Water Filter Pitchers?
It is recommended that you replace the filter every 40 gallons or after two months of use, whichever comes first.
How Do You Know When You Need To Replace Your Zero Water Filter Cartridge?
- When your Zero Water TDS meter reads “006” or higher, indicating that the filter has reached its maximum capacity for effectively removing contaminants from the water.
- If you notice that the water flow has become too slow.
Zero water filter pitchers are quite safe for use in the home. With proper maintenance and a little diligence, you can enjoy clean, pure water from the comfort of your own kitchen. Zero-water filter pitchers provide a reliable way to purify drinking water.
Meet Jeffrey B Roberts, your dedicated guide into the realm of water science and technology. As a hydro biologist with an insatiable curiosity, Jeffrey’s journey has been one of unraveling the mysteries of water systems and advocating for clean, safe water for all.
With an academic background steeped in the sciences, Jeffrey’s passion lies at the crossroads of science, technology, and nature. A deep fascination with plants and genetics has not only enriched their understanding of aquatic ecosystems but has also propelled them into the world of water softening solutions.
Believing that clean water is a basic human right, Jeffrey’s writing transcends the technicalities, making the intricate world of water softening accessible to all. Through their blog, they ardently share insights, tips, and breakthroughs, empowering readers to make informed decisions about their water quality.
Beyond his role as a prolific writer, Jeffrey is a respected figure in the hydronics industry education. With years of hands-on experience, they serve as an adjunct professor, nurturing the next generation of experts at the Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology. His involvement on the Technical Advisory Board further cements their dedication to pushing the boundaries of innovation in water technology.